Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Noon and Wilder!


Rachel and I decided it was time to grow up and have a real blog, one where we can talk about real stuff - you know, the important things:  writing, coffee, cats, and chocolate.  WC3.

Sounds like a plan.

In all seriousness, we felt it was time to have a non-NSFW (Not Safe For Work) blog where we can chat about our favorite topics, and keep Taurus and Taurus for its original purpose - bringing you snippets, flash fiction, and excerpts of Stories That Make You Late For Work!

I hope you'll stop on by, because we'll need your support!  I signed us up for the A to Z Blog Challenge - that's right, I'm doing TWO challenges!  Why?

Because it's fun!  Join us!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing TWO A to Z Challenges??? Wow...just...wow. I am in awe. Also - how on earth do you have time? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel and I are doing the second one together; the first one I have already drafted out through the first week and pre-posted. Then all I have to do is visit other folks and I'm on easy street.

    That's the plan, anyway. I might have a different tune after April is done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to interact with me and my writing. I appreciate it!